This home page gives you a quick overview of the type of work I do and how I might support you. If you dig deeper you will find lots of information, including my approach, the services I offer and some resources that might be of interest. I hope you enjoy looking around. Please feel free to call me at 408.824.4114 if you have any questions or for a free initial phone conversation.
When grapes turn
To wine, they long for our ability to change.
When stars wheel
Around the North Pole,
They are longing for our growing consciousness.
Wine got drunk with us,
Not the other way.
The body developed out of us, not we from it.
We are bees,
And our body is a honeycomb.
The body, cell by cell we made it.
Integrity: the quality of state of being complete or undivided
As a Somatic Psychotherapist and Homeopath, I can support you in creating more wellness and integrity in your life. You may want to:
- Deepen and enhance your relationship with family members, co-workers, friends or your partner
- Understand more about the relationship between your mind and your body
- Make a transition that brings you into more alignment with your true self
My intention is to work with you to create a therapeutic relationship that is supportive and healing. Whether you choose to engage in a psychotherapeutic process, use homeopathy for wellness or to integrate the two, my approach honors your wisdom and knowledge about your self, while bringing my skills, training and experience as resources for you.
Everyone desires nurturing and satisfying relationships, positive feelings about themselves and meaningful work. People can be blocked from fulfilling their potential by patterns they have developed throughout their life. Psychotherapy can help individuals and couples learn new skills, develop new patterns and move in a more positive direction.
As a licensed Marriage and Family Therapist, I am able to support you in a therapeutic process that can transform your life by:
- Moving from hopelessness, despair and aimlessness into revitalized energy and a new passion for the life you want to live
- Changing feelings of anxiety and fear into a renewed sense of possibility and action
- Shifting feelings of disconnection and loneliness into a restored sense of self confidence and the potential for creating meaningful connections
“Smile, breathe and go slowly.” – Thich Nhat Hanh